Christmas Lighting Festival
1st three full weekends in December
Like an enchanted village inside a swirling snow globe, the Bavarian village of Leavenworth, Washington, is truly an unforgettable winter experience. Nestled in the cusp of the Cascade Mountains, Leavenworth is the ultimate outdoor playground. Every winter the “Village of Lights” comes alive during the Holidays for a unique winter experience and the opportunity to create a lifetime of memories. In case you haven’t heard our lights are on every night from Thanksgiving through Valentine’s weekend!
Other fun Holiday events include:
- Marlin Handbell Concerts - December 2, 3, 7
- Bronn Journey Harp Concerts - December 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12
- The Village Voices Christmas Concerts - December 6, 13, 15
- Tingstad & Rumble-Music of Nature & Grace - December 13
- Wickline Christmas Show - December 14, 15
- Magical Strings Celtic Yuletide- December 20
Plan for your stay now!